Conqueror UEV 490
The UEV-490 Commander is the ideal off-road caravan for your next outdoor family holiday. This tough, premium-grade off-road caravan has been developed through a philosophy of continuous improvement and has become an unstoppable force in off the beaten track holidays. With the UEV-490, your expedition to any Australian terrain just became possible.
Exterior Length – 5,140mm
Exterior Width – 2,045mm
Exterior Height – 2,245mm
Suspension – 2.5t Independent
Tare – 1,750kg
ATM – 2,250kg
Water Capacity – 150 Litres
AC Charger Output – 24A/14.7V (max)
Occupant Capacity – 4 (+2 Add-on-Tent)
Rear Bed Dimensions – 1,950mm (L) x 1,950mm (W)
Rear Single Bed Dimensions – 1,950mm (L) x 690mm (W)
Front Bed Dimensions – 1,670mm (L) x 1,610mm (W)
Suspension & Chassis
- Fully independent patented suspension with air suspension, trailing arms and torsion bar for improved handling.
- Benefits of an independent suspension over conventional solid beam axles include improved handling both on- and off-road, improved axle articulation over obstacles, increased ride heights and superior ride quality.
- The independent suspension offers a softer ride which translates into a better towing experience especially on dirt roads and corrugation.
- Large bore, heavy-duty shock absorbers utilising Velocity Sensitive Valving and Foam Cell inserts to guard against aeration.
- 16” Dagger Alloy rims with 285/75/R16 Mud Terrain tyres
- Specially designed spare wheel carrier which doubles as an emergency stub axle.
- Adjustable wheel alignment.
- Do-35 3500kg coupler with 12″ electric in braking system.
- Hot dipped galvanised Boxed A-Frame and Chassis.
- The Conqueror UEV-490 is manufactured using a combination of aluminum and motor industry-grade electro galvanised steel.
- All parts are epoxy coated or better known as powder coated and is more resistant against scratches, chipping, wear and fade compared to other finishes.
- Components are of a modular design allowing for easy panel replacements in case of accident damage.
- No wood, fibreglass or other degradable materials are used.
- Only stainless-steel bolts & nuts are used during assembly.
- All door apertures are sealed using motor industry-grade door seals.
- Structural components are designed and manufactured for maximum strength with minimal weight.
- Our unique design and assembly techniques borrowed from the aeronautical industry significantly reduces metal fatigue and improves body flex resulting in a more durable and longer-lasting camper.
- Front foldout double bed. (optional 200mm bed extension).
- Rear double bed configurable to 2 x single beds.
- Rear double bed can easily be converted to a dinette area.
- 12 Internal cupboards and 6 Internal shelves.
- Vanity and additional storage in two access doors.
- Low current yet powerful interior fans.
- Optional Media Centre.
- Cleverly stored camping table.
- Interior LED lights.
- Conveniently laid-out retractable kitchen drawer with dedicated fridge storage.
- Dedicated Cutlery & Crockery drawers.
- Domestic two plate gas burner.
- Dual basin, hot and cold water wash-up facility.
- Water Resistant external AC Plug.
- Configurable external table for additional workspace.
- Dedicated bottle storage.
- 198 litre grocery cupboard.
- Externally located, fully enclosed hot and cold water shower.
- Retractable stainless steel washbasin with storage compartment.
- Easy to reach vanity located in access door.
- Low centre of gravity 150 litre water tanks.
- Auto shut-off water pump.
- Instant hot water geyser.
- Integrated plumbing for kitchen and bathroom.
- Two storage bins located at rear of caravan.
- Two jerry can holders.
- Rear storage rack.
- Dedicated gas bottle storage located in front of nosecone.
- Large 450 litre nosecone with dedicated axe and spade mountings.
All our products have detailed brochures with more specifications and images. Please click on the button below to view and download the product’s specific brochure. Alternatively, contact us if you need more information.
- Two 100A deep cycle batteries.
- 12V Anderson plug for DC charging from vehicle or solar panels.
- 24A/14.7V (max) intelligent charger integrated into an easy-to-use power control panel with infographic display.
- Power control panel can be upgraded to include waterflow/level measurement, DC-to-Dc Charger and MPPT Solar Regulator.
- External soft touch LED lights.
- LED Taillights.
- External Hella Plugs.
- Front and Rear side markers.
- Dust Limiting cabin pressure fan.
The Conqueror UEV-490 offers two uniquely designed awnings to suit your needs. The original rally and shower awnings set up in minutes with only 3 picket poles per awning and come complete with side panels.