Conqueror UEV 440
The multi-award-winning UEV-440 Companion has set the standard for compact caravan design in South Africa. Assembled using aeronautical building techniques and motor industry-grade materials, this camper offers all the comfort and conveniences you’ll ever need in one stylish, compact product.
Exterior Length – 4,740mm
Exterior Width – 1,892mm
Exterior Height – 2,150mm
Suspension – 2.5t Independent
Tare – 1,480kg
ATM – 2,250kg
Water Capacity – 150 Litres
AC Charger Output – 24A/14.7V (max)
Occupant Capacity – 4 (+2 Add-on-Tent)
Front Bed Size – 1,950mm (L) x 1,740mm (W)
Side Bed Size – 1,740mm (L) x 1,430mm (W)
Internal Cupboards – 4
Large Foldout Table – 1
Cabin Fans Platinum – 2
Cabin Fans Classic (Optional) – 2
Media Center (Optional) – 1
Suspension & Chassis
Fully independent patented suspension with air suspension, trailing arms and torsion bar for improved handling.
Benefits of an independent suspension over conventional solid beam axles include improved handling both on and off-road, improved axle articulation over obstacles, increased ride heights and superior ride quality. The independent suspension offers a softer ride which translates to a better towing experience especially on dirt roads and corrugation.
Large bore, heavy duty shock absorbers utilize Velocity Sensitive Valving and Foam Cell inserts to guard against aeration.
16” Dagger Alloy rims with 285/75/R16 Mud Terrain tyres.
Specially designed spare wheel carrier which doubles as an emergency stub axle.
Adjustable wheel alignment.
DO-35 3500kg coupler with 12″ electric in braking system.
Hot dipped, galvanized boxed A-frame and chassis.
- The Conqueror UEV-440 is manufactured using a combination of aluminum and motor industry grade electro-galvanized steel.
- All parts are epoxy coated (also known as powder coated) and are more resistant against scratches, chipping, wear and fade compared to other finishes.
- Components are of a modular design allowing for easy panel replacement in case of damage.
- No wood, fiberglass or other degradable materials used.
- Only stainless-steel bolts & nuts are used during assembly.
- All door apertures are sealed using motor industry grade door seals.
- Structural components are designed and manufactured for maximum strength and minimal weight.
- Our unique design and assembly techniques borrowed from the aeronautical industry, significantly reduce metal fatigue and improve body flex resulting in a more durable and longer lasting camper.
- Front foldout double bed.
- Side double bed also sleeps 2 adults comfortably.
- Internal cupboards and many Internal shelves.
- Vanity and access from rear door.
- Low current yet powerful interior fans.
- Optional Media Centre.
- Cleverly stored camping table.
- Interior LED lights.
- Conveniently laid-out retractable kitchen drawer with dedicated fridge storage.
- Dedicated Cutlery & Crockery drawers.
- Domestic two plate gas burner.
- Dual basin with hot and cold-water wash-up facility.
- Water Resistant external AC Plug.
- Dedicated bottle storage.
- 198 litre grocery cupboard.
- Externally located, fully enclosed hot and cold-water shower.
- Retractable stainless-steel washbasin with storage compartment.
- Easy to reach vanity located in access door.
- Low centre of gravity 150 litre water tanks.
- Auto shut-off water pump.
- Instant hot water geyser.
- Integrated plumbing for kitchen and bathroom.
- Two storage bins located at rear of caravan.
- Two jerry can holders.
- Rear storage rack.
- Dedicated gas bottle storage located in front of nosecone.
- Large 450 litre nosecone with dedicated axe and spade mountings.
All our products have detailed brochures with more specifications and images. Please click on the button below to view and download the product’s specific brochure. Alternatively, contact us if you need more information.
- Two 100A deep cycle batteries.
- 12V Anderson plug for DC charging from vehicle or solar panels.
- 24A/14.7V (max) intelligent charger integrated into an easy-to-use power control panel with infographic display.
- Power control panel can be upgraded to include waterflow/level measurement, DC-to-Dc Charger and MPPT Solar Regulator.
- External soft touch LED lights.
- LED Taillights.
- External Hella Plugs.
- Front and Rear side markers.
- Dust Limiting cabin pressure fan.
The Conqueror UEV-440 offers two uniquely designed awnings to suit your needs. The original rally and shower awnings set up in minutes with only 3 picket poles per awning and come complete with side panels.